- Our Products
- Derma Roller
DRS Derma Roller
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Piece
|Color||White & Purple|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Port of Dispatch: delhi
- Production Capacity: 5000/ week
- Delivery Time: 8 days
DNS Derma Roller
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
How to use:
1. Sterilize the roller and other treatment accessories.
2. Cleanse the treatment area thoroughly.
3. Apply serum/lotion/cream to the treatment area (purchased separately).
4. Move the roller across the treatment area in all directions.
5. The whole process should not require more then 10 - 15 minutes.
6. Rinse off the residual serum/lotion/cream using fresh water.
7. Apply a cooling mask such as CO2 Gel mask for optimal treatment effect.
8. Disinfect the roller again before storage.
• Stimulates skin regeneration
• Removes very deep wrinkles and reduces acne scars
• Reduces stretch marks & cellulite
• Reduces hyper-pigmentation
• Improves the absorption & effectiveness of skin care products
ZGTS 192 Needle Derma Roller
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Unit
ZGTS Derma Needle Roller is one of the strongest derma rollers available on the market. Its needles are made from a titanium alloy so they are made to last. This is most suitable for use on less sensitive and delicate areas. It is ideal for stretch mark removal and scar reduction treatments on fleshy areas on the body (like tummy, thighs, etc). The titanium built needles will ensure many months of skin needling pleasure. It is popular with those people looking to use a derma roller for skin problems such as stretch marks and scars. It is suitable for use on all types of skin and is considered a very effective roller.
- The roller is moved across the area of skin to be treated in a series of sequential movements.
- Press firmly but do not overdo this to avoid any unnecessary discomfort.
- One way of using a roller is to imitate the points of a compass and roll it front, left, right and then backward. This ensures even coverage without overdoing it.
- Your skin will feel warm and tight after use and will have a reddish color similar to a case of mild sunburn. This is entirely normal and will ease within 24 hours. You can apply a skin care product to your skin which will help with this.
- There should be no pain associated with the derma roller but what you will experience is a tickling sensation as you move the roller over your skin.